Sunday 9 November 2014

Link4Drinks Watford

I have to say I really did enjoy meeting so many people at Watford Link4Drinks event on the 16th October.

It was a lovely drive down with +Gerri Riddiough and +tonia nixon  who had already driven from Redcar to mine in Derbyshire to pick me up and then off we went down to the Big Smoke lol

First I would love to say a really HUGE thank you to +Catherine Baldwin and her lovely family for putting +tonia nixon and myself up for the night.




After meeting Catherine and her lovely family, we were off to a lovely pub called the "Moon Under Water"


Moon Under Water
It was lovely to meet +mike bridger and +Diane Richardson , +Alex Murray the very beautiful +Jennifer Harris who I am so happy to be connected to business wise - 

Tonia Nixon - Mark Alzano and Mo !

definitely NOT forgetting my rebel friends +Catherine Jennings and +Mark Alzano who entertained us all with his wig, "pets with tourettes" along with some very strange chat up lines, LOL

+mike bridger +Gerri Riddiough  and myself

+Alex J Murray
All in all we all had a really great night lots of fun and laughter, some serious conversation, but mostly fun chat about this and that.

Mark Alzano - Aye Aye Cap'in

Thank you to everyone who came along and for being fantastic


No comments:

Post a Comment