Sunday 9 November 2014

Little Discoveries - Bob Marley Coffee in Hitchin


following the Hitchins Coffee Event and a walk around the makets -
I discovered the little Marley Coffee stall, by following the tunes I could hear, some one, somewhere was playing my favourite kinda music, personally I love the Marley herbal soft drinks, as well as their business ethics, I had to try a coffee,

Boxer preparing coffee with #OneLove
Boxer the guy who runs the little stall from the back of a Piaggio Ape, takes REAL care in preparing your coffee by hand, everything is spotlessly clean before and after each brew takes a while but OMGosh its definitely worth waiting for, delicious !

Backgammon Tables while away the time
I wished I had time to sit and watch people play backgammon, by the riverside, listening to reggae while sipping my latte, sadly we had a long journey ahead of us and had to hit the road.



The stall was also featured in the Guardian recently

 Boxer and his Marley Coffee MIni-van at Hitchin market
Boxer & Marley Coffee mini-van at Hitchin Market #OneLove
I urge anyone in the local area of Hitchin, to check out Boxers coffee stall, he can be found on 


I for one wish him ALL the very best for the future, much prosperity and abundance #OneLove


No comments:

Post a Comment