Monday 25 August 2014

Google+ and Google+ Hangout Training



Oh I am so relieved I was panicking this morning when I wasn't dressed, hair not down, a late night and plenty of antics with the kids early left me totally unprepared for the workshop learning about and how to use Google+ with Carol Dodsley as the trainer.

Then it turned out to be a very professional webinar format, I like this, it allowed me to get up and deal with squabbles, have a cuppa and a loo break, (even though there were breaks during the workshop).

In fact I was so impressed I have signed up for the Google+ Hangouts for Business too
If you are new to Google+ Carol is the woman for you, she is a Google+ Top Contributer and has many years experience in the field of training.  I was so impressed I wrote a little testimonial for Carol via email and she has consented to me sharing it here :)


"I enjoyed the Google+ with Intent Workshop held by Carol Dodsley immensely, I found the presentation to be professional and informative.
Having 7 children at home I was relieved that the format was delivered via hangout presentation allowing me to be at ease in my own environment without the added cost and inconvenience of child care.
Having said that I especially liked the way each of us attending could connect with Carol and each other, ask questions and leave feedback via the chatbox widget. This allowed for our questions to be answered fully in a natural way, allowing the workshop to continue without breaking the flow.
I would highly recommend both Carol as as a trainer and her workshops for first class delivery, content and followup.
Thank you Carol for a first class training session".


***************



Link4Skills offers high quality, affordable training solutions accessible to anyone from anywhere in the world.  Link4Skills is passionate about making training/education easy to access, affordable and in bite sized chunks so that the knowledge can be applied immediately!




Link4Skills is part of Link4Growth Ltd - a not for profit community building organisation.







No comments:

Post a Comment