Monday 11 August 2014

Launch of Link4Growth Derbyshire

Today, I have stepped out for the first time, in my dream to create a life I enjoy, that is driven by my passion for the local community and for creating strong families.



I was interviewed today by +Gerri Riddiough  for the Link4Growth Community TV.  Introducing the launch of events in Derbyshire.




The Community TV thing should be a regular event - an exciting and yet nerve wracking prospect, offering me much to learn and glean from all the other L4G presenters such as +Alex Murray  and +Carol Dodsley  and of course the lady responsible for my being pulled into the gravitational pull of L4G  +Gerri Riddiough 

The plan is to bring local news, events and stories of interest as well as raising positive examples of solutions to local issues by for and to local people.

The format is very relaxed, and real enough to connect to people in the community, reaching more people that will in turn begin to ask themselves "what are they doing for their world?"




No comments:

Post a Comment