Wednesday 10 September 2014

Feed 10 - Day 3



Today was a bit weird, no one was really bothered by food today, not much appetite and many werent here throughout the day so we managed on a lot less.

So for Day 2 we had the last supermarket bought box of Wheat Biscuits with milk for breakfast,

Lunch was easy since Jack is still in Wales (I miss you so much son), Mollie was at my sister Clare's house, Regan had his induction day at College and Libby was out with Lewis, which left e only me and the younger 5 kids at home.


I asked them what they wanted for lunch and they all shouted "Eggy Bread"!
"What again "?
"yes please".
"OK then lol" :)

So I refer you to yesterday's meal plan for the recipe - Eggy Bread

Night time came and we all had the last pizzas,  I would love to show you a lovely pizza photo, but since they were nasty and shop bought I won't bother lol.

I for one am glad they have gone :)


Check out how I am doing with the Shop Local Challenge Day 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment