Monday 22 September 2014

Lisa - Out and About - Wales

Your Bus Y1 from Heanor to Derby
I have been away in Wales (Merthyr Tydfil to be exact) staying with my friend Elle and her family.

I say friend, she is more like a sister really, she is Godmother to my children and I am Godmother to hers.

I started my journey using the Your Bus Y1 service, which is free with a National Express ticket



Derby Riverlights Bus Station



I arrived in Derby to find I was nearly 2 hours early or my coach - so I sat and listened to an audiobook "The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz"



Just before 2pm we departed Derby, next stop Birmingham, followed by Worcester, Hereford, the Malverns, before lots of other places I cannot pronounce never mind spell, before we arrived in Merthyr.
My Favourite Part of the Journey - The Malverns










I was met by Abby (another dear friend of Elle and me) and my son Jack who nearly squeezed me half to death - I guess I wasn't the only one doing the missing, bless him.

We arrived at Elle's in time for Cheeseburgers and since it was her partners birthday, so we obviously wished Dave a happy birthday with much real organic ale and well... not so organic vodka, Abby, , my son Jack who had been staying with his Godparents for the last two weeks and Elle's son Daniel.  It was a very fun night.

On the Saturday we all three of us (Elle, Abby and myself), got to work on our future business, Namaste Healing Essence (Aromatherapy and more).  Elle shown me the mugs she had ordered
specially for our fledgling enterprise (a sort of manifestation of our intent so to speak).  And we got down to work.  It is truly amazing what can happen when three creative and fun people get together.

Sunday we were due to come home, but Jack and I missed out coach back to Derby, because the taxi driver turned up late and drove like he was behind a hearse.  I mean I know it WAS Sunday in the Valleys but bloody heck!

So we all spent another day together, lazy and relaxed, listening to all the different Audiobooks we share :)

Monday morning and we managed to get into Merthyr early enough to grab a lovely bacon cob (bread roll) and a drink before catching the coach home, many tears shed and much love for each other we parted and boarded the National Express coach 231, to return home.

Thank you Elle and Dave and Family for a wonderful stay xxx See you all again soon.

xxx Lisa <3


No comments:

Post a Comment