Monday 29 September 2014

Something in the Air



I feel something in the air ....

After speaking to a dear friend the other night, regarding the inner shift we felt had happened in connection with Pluto moving out of being retrograde, and how we feel it has somehow released us from the fears, that haven't stopped us, but dragged  the shift has happened and we are free to grow and accept and be at peace with whatever.  

At the same time, I feel pulled towards change, focused change towards a clear vision - I feel that transformation is in the air :)

And so I am creating a vision board for the future :)  exciting and scary - exciting in that anything is possible, scary as is in ANYTHING is possible.

Some of the things I am looking at are :


and much more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment